|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Mindbank Consulting Group currently has an urgent and immediate need for a Senior PeopleSoft Developer.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer Responsibilities:
• Review of existing system and software design and code and make recommendations for developing and integrating new requirements, and for improving system's performance and code/system’s maintenance.
• Apply and comply with configuration management practices and established development standards.
• Implement the Agile SDLC approach. Conduct peer reviews, make recommendations, and provide constructive criticism and assistance to ensure sprints remain on schedule.
• Collaborate with IPT engineers, developers, integrators, testers, and system systems integrators.
• Support the occasional after-hours and weekend work requirement to support scheduled systems activities and ad-hoc trouble-call support.
• Reconfiguration and continuous restructuring in support of incremental software deliveries.
• Perform builds of current infrastructure as new baselines are delivered.
• Install, monitor, security hardening, update, patch, troubleshoot commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) software.
• Oversee and monitor performance across several disciplines and recommend steps to resolve issues.
• Provide guidance and direction to Government and vendor senior level technicians and managers.