|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
Sr PeopleSoft Developer
BCForward is currently seeking highly Sr PeopleSoft Developer for our client based in Indianapolis, IN
- Position: Sr PeopleSoft Developer
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Anticipated Start date: ASAP
- Duration:4 Months contract
Essential Duties/Responsibilities :
- Interacts with Management, Applications Experts and Business Owners in understanding and resolving system/application related problems using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Performs code reviews of modifications made by developers outside GMIS before migration to production environment.
- Monitors customized application changes and migrates changes between Development, Quality Assurance, and Production environments following development guidelines.
- Prepares and migrates custom system modifications during PeopleSoft PUM projects .Resources hardware structure.
- Extensive knowledge of information systems relating to PeopleSoft HCM / Payroll and Absence management
- Extensive knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques used in applications Development
- Extensive knowledge of policies, standards, procedures relating to PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll/ELM
- Ability to develop customized applications using Peopletools, Reports and BI Publisher
- Extensive Knowledge of PS tools 8.57
- Extensive Knowledge of PS HCM modules
- Ability to manage multiple application development software projects and priorities
- Application Engine
- Integration Broker
- Fluid Interface
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130647 when responding to this ad.