|Date Posted||January 15, 2021|
Sr. Peoplesoft Developer
The Select Group is looking for a Sr. Peoplesoft Developer to join one of our clients on their Corporate Solutions Technology team. They are looking for someone to assist with enhancements on their global resource management software solution, which is used to track and pipeline candidates for future project resource needs. This person will need to have experience with customizations of Peoplesoft modules, Oracle databases, and FSCM modules.
- 8-10+ years of experience
- Experience with Oracle Databases
- Experience customizing modules within Peoplesoft
- Experience working with complex data (this person will be working with terabytes of data)
- Familiarity/experience with Peoplesoft Financials and Supply Chain (FSCM)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Peoplesoft v 9.2 (this is the version they are using)
- Experience with Peoplesoft GRM (Graduate Research Management) and Human Capital Management (HCM) modules
- Rearchitecting solution for enhancements
- Participates in the technical design and coding of interfaces, data conversions, reports, and customizations providing the required functionality not supplied by the package.
- Performs analysis, conceptual design, development (coding) and implementation of modifications to purchased applications or custom programs to enhance value to business.
- Collaborates with internal users, staff members, and information technology colleagues to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces.
- Translate requirements into technical design solutions.
- Provide ongoing development, architecture, and maintenance of the PeopleSoft applications.