|Date Posted||May 16, 2020|
Role: Sr Peoplesoft Functional Analyst - HCM E-Compensation Specialist
Location: Washington DC
The client is looking for a Sr Peoplesoft Functional Analyst for the rollout of an ePerformance / eCompensation in the PeopleSoft application.
What the project is and what it does & Business Need:
This project is the ePerformance & eCompensation project that facilitates the implementation of new modules in Metros enterprise management system to electronically enter, track, and manage all employee performance management and compensation activities.
- This includes items such as requirements analysis and definition, business process analysis and definition, system design, testing, rollout, and support activities.
- Elicits and documents requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts.
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC.
- Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
- Supports application configuration as needed.
- Implements complex enterprise Peoplesoft system configurations and end to end development design.
- Creates business process models and identifies business process improvements.
- Reviews and comments on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules.
- Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts.
- Defines test scenarios based on requirements.
- Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Communicates effectively and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Applies HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
- Experience with relevant Peoplesoft, specifically with HCM - (E-Comp module)
- Experience reading and writing SQL statements.
- PeopleSoft HCM Configuration SME supporting project to enhance the Variable Compensation and eCompensation modules.
- Reviewing current usage of Variable Compensation and eCompensation Manager Desktop modules and suggest enhancements based on best practices.
- Provides business analysis support for business and functional applications, including analyzing and documenting business processes and translating user requirements to software development teams.
- Consults with internal customers to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements.
- Reviews operational procedures and methods, maps current business processes, defines and analyzes business activities,identifies best practices, and recommends improvements.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting compensation cycles.
- Experience analyzing variable compensation elements and compensation planning data attributes for best practices system implementations.