|Date Posted||September 26, 2020|
Job Title: Sr. Peoplesoft Administrator
Work Location: Addison, TX
Duration: 6 month contract with option to hire
Education/Experience Required: Five (5) years of experience in PeopleSoft HR, Financials, and / or Procurement; PeopleSoft v9.2. experience
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Performs upgrade and maintenance of PeopleSoft applications, middleware and servers which includes installing new software releases and system upgrades, evaluating, and installing patches.
- Functions as part of the team to test, implement and enhance PeopleSoft systems and applications to meet dynamic business needs. Understand PeopleSoft configuration, change management and testing activities to support a service-oriented architecture and integration between all applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex technical problems with PeopleSoft systems to include application, integrations, process scheduler and reporting.
- Solid understanding of system configuration and security aspects such as port security, load balancing, DMZ configuration and portal setup.
- Monitors application performance and provide recommendations for enhancements/changes to maximize performance.
- Use in house developed or third-party tools and processes, assist in management of code deployments.
- Provides programming/scripting assistance to support PeopleSoft system automation and debugging
- Will Rotate on an on-call schedule with other System Administrators.
- Work with Business Analysts and other developers to resolve software issues
Skills & Qualifications:
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS REQUIREMENTS:
- Five (5) years of experience in PeopleSoft HR, Financials, and / or Procurement.
- Five (5) years of application administration experience in a development and production support role.
- Hands on experience with configuration and usage of PeopleSoft integration/interface tools (Integration Broker, Component Interface, App Engine, Web Services).
- Hands on experience in PeopleSoft Change Management practices (PUM, Change Assistant, etc.).
- PeopleSoft v9.2.
- PeopleTools v8.55 or greater and ability to perform tools upgrades.
- Oracle SQL
- Strong communications/interpersonal/organizational skills a must
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work within a team and mentor team members.
- Willing to learn and administrate other Applications.
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS DESIRED, BUT NOT NECESSARILY REQUIRED:
- Experience with Supply Chain software including ERP, PLM, WMS, or LIMS packages.
- Windows Server administration skills
- General knowledge of networking architecture and protocols
- Windows PowerShell scripting skills
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.