|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
PeopleSoft ADMIN Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains PeopleSoft system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating system and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to users.
- Experienced in setting up PeopleSoft environments and connectivity between environments.
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills NOT a DB Admin but able to write and read SQL
- Serve PeopleSoft Administration Consultant in all phases of system life cycle to support PeopleSoft Financials initiatives and other related integration efforts.
- Analyze impact of business process changes on existing systems and processes
- Implement and maintain operational readiness and stability of PeopleSoft environments, maintaining web, application, and database tiers
- Perform installs, updates (PUM images), patches, maintenance, support, troubleshooting and issues resolution for PeopleSoft environments
- Plan and manage the implementation of application updates, tax updates, tools patches on development, test, quality assurance and production systems
- Administer scheduling system jobs/updates/changes Autosys is preferred for job scheduling (CRON is similar)
- Proactively monitor and manage batch processes
- Monitor system performance, optimize resource utilization, troubleshoot problems, manage and maintain reliable backup and recovery strategy
- Work with developer and Finance functional teams to troubleshoot issues with both delivered and custom developed PeopleSoft functionality
- Work with developer and Finance functional teams to update and maintain PeopleSoft security
- Work with developer, database and platform technology teams to resolve performance related issues
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support the PeopleSoft applications outside of normal business hours
- Lead efforts for capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning of systems
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of SOX compliance and applicability to technical practices and implementations
- Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and mentoring.
- 5 years of experience implementing and supporting PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement, Asset Management
- In depth understanding of core business processes of Financials modules is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, Shell Scripts, SQL, PeopleTools, SQR, XML and encryption technologies.
- Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, Object Oriented PeopleCode etc.
- Maintain middleware applications such as WebLogic and Web Server systems.
- Supervise the administration of systems and servers to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Maintain multi-site network operations, software applications, operating systems through regular maintenance.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of hardware, software applications and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 8-10 years' experience required.
- Broad knowledge of IT Systems engineering.
- Experience with system capacity and planning, as well as functional configuration and audit.
- Experience with system planning and capacity tools and analyses.