|Date Posted||November 13, 2019|
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Sr. ERP Developer will play a key role in the implementation and support of the PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) application modules at Cape Cod Healthcare. This position is responsible for the development and ongoing improvement of functionality that meets or exceeds customer expectations and achieves the efficiencies of business area services. This position demonstrates strong technical and communications skills, delivers technical solutions to business problems, and interacts successfully and effectively within the IT department and with appropriate business SMEs and leaders. This role requires an understanding of related business procedures and practices in addition to the technical aspects of the PeopleSoft environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop technical solutions for new or modified business processes to solve complex business problems, and provide process automation using PeopleSoft tools such as Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, and Integration Broker.
- Design and develop technical solutions for integration with Oracle Cloud HCM, Taleo and related HR application
- Collaborate with Business SMEs, functional teammates and peers to evaluate solution alternatives and influence recommended solutions using delivered PeopleSoft functionality balancing the optimal use of configuration and development.
- Confer with analysts, and others to design usable technical solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement and to obtain information on product limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Conducts code reviews assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Help mentor team resources to develop project deliverables such as technical design documents, programs, and test plans.
- Responsible for working with the Functional and Technical Teams, Hosting Vendor and business users on system requirement gathering, analysis, design, testing and implementation.
- Assist with project plan development as appropriate. May take a leadership role in the overall creation of the detailed Project Schedule with SME/Business Owners and Project Team.
- Define and execute unit and integration test plans for enhancements, patches and fixes for the PeopleSoft environment. Ensure unit and integration test results comply with requirements prior to turning over for User Acceptance Testing.
- Coordinate with users in conducting user acceptance and QA testing and resolve issues that arise from these testing efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing, systems performance and migration of projects to production environment in order to minimize disruption to the organization.
- Write and maintain user guide for applications. Write and maintain programming documentation. Write and maintain technical support guides. Write and maintain application installation guides. Write and maintain technical design documentation.
- Support an enterprise wide PeopleSoft environment. Along with the corresponding non-production databases (Demo, Development, Test, QA…)
- Work closely with the functional team to resolve any issues or challenges with regard to PeopleSoft applications technical solutions.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, assists in fit/gap analysis, designs streamline solution and writes supporting technical design document. Create project timeline and manage project execution.
- Develop strong relationships with end users to effectively troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned or requested.Consistently provides service excellence to all patients, family members, visitors, volunteers and co-workers in a manner that reflects Cape Cod Healthcare’s commitment to CARES: compassion, accountability, respect, excellence and service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Finance, Supply Chain, Accounting, Human Resources, or a combination of equivalent technical experience and education;
- Ability to work independently and develop own plans for how to accomplish multiple tasks and follow through to completion;
- 7+ years of experience with PeopleSoft tools (e.g. People Tools, component interface, BI Publisher, Integration Broker, SQR) strongly required;
- 7 years of IT work experience in programming in an ERP systems environment strongly required;
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Language required;
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle based reporting tools (currently supported version) in an Oracle environment preferred;
- 3+ years of experience integration experience with other HR systems preferably with Oracle HCM Cloud, Taleo and ATSS systems preferred;
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL and SQR preferred;
- Experience with a shell scripting language preferred;
- Application Workflow Engine (AWE) strongly preferred.