|Date Posted||March 10, 2020|
Position: Sr ELM/HCM Peoplesoft Analyst
Type: 1 year Contract
Location: 100% Remote
- 5+ years technical experience with PeopleSoft HCM and ELM 9.2.
- 5-7 years experience with multiple development tools including Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode, SQRs, Component Interface Objects, Application Designer, SQR, Web Services, PS Query, Workflow
- Experienced with PeopleTools 8.56.
- Experienced with PeopleSoft Fluid
- 3-5 years experience with HTML
- 3-5 years experience with PeopleSoft Self Service and Process Scheduler
- Experience with SQL, Oracle 12c, Toad, XML Publisher
- Experience with leading large scale upgrades of PeopleSoft
- Experience with defined PMO processes including Agile and Waterfall • Familiarity with web development
- Familiarity with conversational design
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing
- Familiarity with YAML preferred
- Familiarity with JSON preferred
- Familiarity with PHP preferred
- Familiarity with API integration inside and outside of PeopleSoft preferred
- Familiarity with SFTP integration preferred
- Experience with Oracle Service Cloud & Oracle Digital Assistant preferred
- Expertise and experience with complex technical solutions
- Experience with mentoring other team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to independently learn new modules of PeopleSoft
This is an expert level technical / functional PeopleSoft Developer position with varying levels of responsibility in analysis, design, modification, installation and maintenance of application programs, integrated systems, or software solutions to meet the needs at a system-wide level.
The Senior Programmer Analyst will be focusing on a HR Transformation project.
This person will be part of a team responsible for defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining the PeopleSoft HRMS application and future modules including ELM.
- Writing, coding, testing, analyzing and supporting PeopleSoft
- Research, design, documentation, and modification of, and integrating companion software specifications throughout the production life cycle
This position supports a 24x7 mission critical application and could include backup support for other applications.