|Location||Brown Deer, WI|
|Date Posted||July 25, 2020|
Position Type :
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Arts
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You will be a part of a seasoned, highly professional, and dynamic team and responsible for selling and supporting innovative solutions:
IBS General Ledger is a fully integrated, comprehensive financial management system that provides extensive financial control and powerful and flexible options. The variety of journal processing options, hierarchical summarizations, and inquiry and reporting features allows clients to achieve significant operational efficiencies and respond to ever-changing requests for daily, monthly or on-demand reporting.
Data Warehouse combines an open data integration process, best-of-breed financial services data modelling and industry-leading business intelligence tools to provide the insight banks require to run a more efficient and profitable institution.
Customer Profitability provides financial institutions with the information they need to identify highly profitable and less profitable customers
What you will be doing
You will be selling and demonstrating specific products and/or services within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS new business revenue goals. You will support Core Sellers and Account Managers by effectively demonstrating and strategically communicating IBS (Integrated Banking Services) General Ledger (GL), Data Warehouse, and Customer Profitability solutions to prospects and existing clients.
- Selling and supporting IBS (Integrated Banking Services) General Ledger (GL), Data Warehouse, and Customer Profitability solutions to prospects and existing clients.
- Supporting Core Sellers and Account Managers by providing effective demos of identified solutions, onsite and remote, answering RFPs, RFIs, and questionnaires from prospects and clients, and conducting discovery sessions.
- Work as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrate specialized product knowledge for a specific solution, market and competitive intelligence.
- Prepare and present proposals, presentations, use cases, etc. to clients and prospects utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
What you bring:
- Extensive General ledger experience; preferably within IBS Core Banking System
- Ability to present and demo solutions to all levels of management within FIS and to external prospects and clients
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills to determine client and prospect business needs and requirements
- Ability to travel is required
Added bonus if you have:
- An understanding of specific FIS products and services
- PeopleSoft experience
- 10+ years of financial industry knowledge
- Masters Degree in Accounting
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.