|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
This is an expert level technical / functional PeopleSoft Developer position with varying levels of responsibility in analysis, design, modification, installation and maintenance of application programs, integrated systems, or software solutions to meet the needs at a system-wide level. The Senior Programmer Analyst will be a member of the Kavaliro Parks Technology Orlando, Team Member Services Technology team, focusing on a HR Transformation project. This person will be part of a team responsible for defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining the PeopleSoft HRMS application and future modules including ELM. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing and supporting PeopleSoft and would also include the research, design, documentation, and modification of, and integrating companion software specifications throughout the production life cycle. This position supports a 24x7 mission critical application and could include backup support for other applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technical experience with PeopleSoft HCM and ELM 9.2.
- 5-7 years’ experience with multiple development tools including Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode, SQRs, Component Interface Objects, Application Designer, SQR, Web Services, PS Query, Workflow
- Experienced with PeopleTools 8.56.
- Experienced with PeopleSoft Fluid
- 3-5 years of experience with HTML
- 3-5 years of experience with PeopleSoft Self Service and Process Scheduler
- Experience with SQL, Oracle 12c, Toad, XML Publisher
- Experience with leading large-scale upgrades of PeopleSoft
- Experience with defined PMO processes including Agile and Waterfall
- Expertise and experience with complex technical solutions
- Experience with mentoring other team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to independently learn new modules of PeopleSoft