|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator, we are a trusted provider of highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies, including the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Health and Human Services, and NASA. Every day, our 10,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking experienced PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) Functional Business Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals supporting the Department of Treasury’s HRConnect program. The candidate will directly interface with our customer to deliver PeopleSoft Functional and Testing support for their customized Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM 9.2 application. This position is in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework.
To be successful in this position, the candidate should be familiar with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM), Manager Self-Service, and the latest application functionality and tools to recommend solutions and leverage delivered functionality. The candidate will gather requirements, translate requirements into a best fit within the application, identify business process improvements, develop and maintain SDLC documentation, support application configuration, define test scenarios, and create test scripts. The candidate's responsibilities also include, but are not limited to, reviewing and commenting on proposed functionality; evaluating and providing feedback on design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts; and working with developers to ensure thorough understanding of functional requirements and designs.
Additionally, the candidate will maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, be a subject matter expert on the HRConnect suite of applications, and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Treasury staff in a diverse team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree and 9 years of relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 7 years of relevant experience, or 12 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- 3 years of functional experience with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management
- Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Position of Public Trust clearance
- Availability for minimal travel for trainings
- Federal HR experience to include personnel action processing (PAR), manager/employee self-service, performance management, compensation, approval workflow engine (AWE), and/or learning management
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) experience
- Strong SQL and PS Query skills
- Prior hands-on HRConnect experience
- Experience interacting with the National Finance Center (NFC) for payroll interface purposes
- Experience working within an agile framework
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.