|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
TECHNOGEN, Inc. is a Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development and Solutions for 15 years.
TECHNOGEN is a Small and Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA; MD and Offshore development centers in India. We have successfully executed 100 projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies.
- - Demonstrated skills in software-aided business process capture
- - Demonstrated skills in analyzing processes and identifying opportunities for enhancements
- - Demonstrated experience in a project leadership role
- - Demonstrated experience establishing strong relationships with operational, IT and financial management
- - Experience in data analysis - Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- - Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- - Five (5) years of PeopleSoft functional experience that includes product configuration, requirements gathering, and the developing of training materials
- - Bachelor's degree. Education requirements may be substituted with three (3) years of additional applicable experience
- Experience Levels - Expert Level, with at least five (5) years of General IT experience and the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
What the project is and what it does and Business Need: This project is the ePerformance and eCompensation project that facilitates the implementation of new modules in Metro s enterprise management system to electronically enter, track, and manage all employee performance management and compensation activities. POP for this request:
This request is needed from October 01, 2020 to June 30, 2021
- - Provide functional expertise in assisting WMATA to implement, optimize, and support their PeopleSoft ePerformance and eCompensation applications.
- - This Business/Functional Analyst resource must have expertise in ePerformance, eCompensation, PS Query, Peoplesoft Workflow and all phases of SDLCs and be able to adhere to WMATA SDLC. This includes items such as requirements analysis and definition, business process analysis and definition, system design, configuration, testing, rollout, and support activities.
- - This Business/Functional Analystshould be able to assist as needed and will be responsible for writing test scripts, testing, creating training material, assisting with defining requirements, configurations, and other tasks as required.
- - Elicits and documents requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts.
- - Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC.
- - Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases. - Supports application configuration as needed.
- - Implements complex enterprise Peoplesoft system configurations and end to end development design.
- - Creates business process models and identifies business process improvements.
- - Reviews and comments on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules.
- - Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts.
- - Defines test scenarios based on requirements.
- - Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
- - Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities.
- - Communicates effectively and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- - Applies Peoplesoft HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
- - Experience with relevant Peoplesoft, specifically with HCM - (E-Performance and E-Comp modules) - Experience reading and writing SQL statements.
- - Provides business analysis support for business and functional applications, including analyzing and documenting business processes and translating user requirements to software development teams.
- - Consults with internal customers to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements.
- - Reviews operational procedures and methods, maps current business processes, defines and analyzes business activities, identifies best practices, and recommends improvements.
- - Work in collaboration with technical IT resources to develop estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions to business needs within approved project budgets.
- - Experience setting up and trouble-shooting compensation cycles.
- - Experience defining requirements for software tools for developmental staff and Test against requirements.
- - Integrate systems and manage projects of selected development efforts. Review designs.
- - Use software tools to gather requirements, analyze needs, identify risk, propose designs, write documentation and conduct financial analysis