|Date Posted||April 19, 2019|
Location: Houston, Texas
Category: Information Technology
Position at Tokio Marine HCC
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company's over 2,700 employees are industry-leading experts.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PeopleSoft Programmer Analyst in our Corporate Headquarters located in Houston, TX.
We are unable to provide any sponsorship for this role.
Under minimal supervision, Senior PeopleSoft Programmer Analyst has the primary responsibility of ensuring the quality of the software architecture, as well as any associated custom development to meet the TMHCC's functional and technical requirements. The resource will work closely with the key business partners and IT stakeholders (example server, database teams), and project managers to design, develop, unit test and implement product initiatives to support PeopleSoft Financials business users.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with several sub modules of PeopleSoft Financials as well as PeopleTools, and ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Lead and perform application design, development, implementation, enhancement, maintenance and support of PeopleSoft Financials following existing programming standards and policies
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with key business partners to ensure quality function, features and user experience.
- Provide an end-to-end ownership of the assigned objects and proactively identify issues and potential missing requirements.
- Manage communication to customer on assigned tickets, track issues, ensure their timely resolution.
- Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation as per defined TMHCC standards.
- Write code that meets the business requirements and design specifications. Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested.
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
- Create complex reports and SQL queries to support business users' requests.
- Provide production support, diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution.
- Monitor and continually review application and tune for performance.