|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Contract to Hire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PeopleSoft Developer with our industry-leading client in Ohio.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Provide analysis and development of specifications and review prepared programming specifications
- Develop detailed system designs and review approved system designs with project team
- Develop application code and review code that requires modification
- Develop and coordinate technical implementation plan
- Unit test application code and assist with system testing
- Prepare and update all necessary documentation
- Perform implementation activities and review schedules, objectives, and priorities with service manager
- Provide production support including on-call rotation and technical assistance to end-user and IT staff
- Initiate suggestions for improvement to systems and procedures
- Assist with routine work of the department as required
- 10+ years of development experience in PeopleSoft/PeopleCode (Financials module)
- Experience in PeopleSoft version 9.2
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C#)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience with SQL Server, DB2 or equivalent relational databases
- Experience in writing and debugging complex SQL
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with the proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to provide application support, including responding to support after business hours
- Effectively troubleshoot, debug and solve issues of medium complexity and moderate risk
- Knowledge of file handling and manipulation tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Self-starter and able to perform job with moderate supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment and to complete work independently
Job ID: 350561
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!