|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Mindbank Consulting Group has an immediate need for a Senior PeopleSoft Developer.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer Responsibilities:
- Review of existing system and software design and code and make recommendations for developing and integrating new requirements, and for improving system's performance and code/system’s maintenance.
- Apply and comply with configuration management practices and established development standards.
- Implement the Agile SDLC approach. Conduct peer reviews, make recommendations, and provide constructive criticism and assistance to ensure sprints remain on schedule.
- Collaborate with IPT engineers, developers, integrators, testers, and system systems integrators.
- Support the occasional after-hours and weekend work requirement to support scheduled systems activities and ad-hoc trouble-call support.
- Reconfiguration and continuous restructuring in support of incremental software deliveries.
- Perform builds of current infrastructure as new baselines are delivered.
- Install, monitor, security hardening, update, patch, troubleshoot commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) software.
- Oversee and monitor performance across several disciplines and recommend steps to resolve issues.
- Provide guidance and direction to Government and vendor senior level technicians and managers.
Senior PeopleSoft Developer Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in PeopleSoft 8.5 or higher designing developing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating, modifying & enhancing.
- Peoplesoft 8.5 or higher; PeopleSoft Objects; PeopleSoft Application Designer; PeopleSoft App Engine' PeopleSoft Integration Broker; PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE); Structured query reports (SQR); Structured query language (SQL); Data-mover scripts statements; Oracle database development/administration.
- Design, develop, enhance, test, debug, & deploy user applications/solutions using PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects; includes components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, and Application Packages.
- Analyzing and/or eliciting, clarifying, and validating user’s needs / business requirements and translating them into technical design requirements, workflows, business rules, specifications, etc.…
- Working knowledge of software testing.
- Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to conduct technical design walk-throughs and peer reviews. Demonstrates good organization and writing skills and ability to work with customers.
- Masters degree in a computer science discipline or any of the following: Bachelors degree in a computer science discipline +2 additional years relevant experience; or Associates degree in a computer science discipline +4 additional years relevant experience; or High School diploma or GED + 6 additional years relevant experience
Why should you work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies for over two decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing, Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Application Outsourcing Assessment and Management, Skill and Aptitude Assessment, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management Solutions, Outplacement Services, and High-Risk Employment Issues.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last; therefore, we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Quality Assurance Program to ensure client & consultant satisfaction for each assignment.
- 401-K Plan
- Training Credits
- Employment Options
- Market Strength – Quality Reputation
- Our Commitment to our employees and clients
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.