|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
This position is part of the Enterprise BTO team which is responsible for supporting numerous critical financial applications at Freddie Mac helping to make home possible. Apply now and become part of this fast-paced and hardworking team and learn why there’s #MoreAtFreddieMac!
Our team supports multiple critical financial functions across the Freddie Mac enterprise:
- Supply Chain
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Accounts Receivable/Billing
This position is responsible for:
- Providing PeopleSoft technical knowledge
- Delivering Peoplesoft development, unit testing, user documentation, technical bug fixes, and deployment support.
- Supporting the PeopleSoft Financials PUM and Tools upgrades, light enhancements, projects and production support for seventeen PeopleSoft modules
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Development experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with the following:PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 (e.g. AP, PO, GL, EX, AR, BI, TC, AM, PC, ePRO, sPRO, SCM, eSupplier, Strategic Sourcing), PeopleTools 8.57, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQRs / SQCs, SQL, Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Additional preferred skills include: Quest STAT, Autosys, XML, PeopleSot S BI Publisher, PeopleSoft Component Interface, Consuming/Creating PS Web Services using Integration Broker, PeopleSoft Fluid technology, Oracle SQL Performance Tuning, Workday
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with the client business area
- Ability to lead complex technical projects
- Ability to mentor junior staff members
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.