|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Developer in Miami, Florida (FL).
The main function of this role is to support PeopleSoft HR applications such as Core HR, Payroll, T&L, Base benefits and Recruiting (TAM/CGI) modules. This role must develop and advance best practices and tools in support of the PeopleSoft HCM/ FSCM suite of applications. Responsible for the analysis, configuration, development, maintenance, testing, and support for the PeopleSoft application system including upgrades, new releases, optimization and implementations. You will work collaboratively with teams and Liaisons with Business Process Owners.
- Provide support to PeopleSoft HR systems (Payroll, T&L, Base benefits, HR, and Recruiting (TAM/CGI) modules
- Responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post implementation support for PeopleSoft HCM and Finance projects, enhancements and fixes
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to PeopleSoft HCM / Finance user support staff and project teams
- Gather and interpret business requirements, design system solutions
- Develop, document, and implement operational support procedures covering developed customizations
- Create detailed system specifications documents and develop and execute test plans.
- Work on the technical level of all phases of systems analysis and programming activities.
- Formulate and define technical solutions and estimates under general direction.
- Maintain proper documentation including configuration specifics and procedures, for implementation and ongoing operation/maintenance of infrastructure solutions
- Accountable for managing all assigned tasks and projects
- Participate in the planning and design of an enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Comply with Incident Management and Change Management procedures and reporting practice
- Perform systems related maintenance