|Date Posted||July 15, 2020|
Senior PeopleSoft Consultant
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Senior PeopleSoft Consultant for a contract position in Athens, GA. Opportunity will be eight months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
Position Summary: Under limited supervision, analyzes customer business needs & participates in the planning, design & implementation of new or enhanced systems. Establishes standards & procedures to be used in the development of systems.
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and campus readiness of PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG.
- Assist universities in fully integrating the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Advise System Office leadership on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG system to meet requirements.
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner. Provide institutional readiness assessments through engagements and presentations.
- MUST adhere and be able to adhere to predefined structure that is in place for this large project.
- Report progress to System Office leadership
- Knowledge transfer is key and this role will always have as one to continually transfer knowledge to University
- System office and university staff
- Minimum of five years of PeopleSoft TAM/CG, Core HR, and eApplications experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Ability to work in highly structured environment
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft TAM/CG, Core HR, and eApplications setup tables and reporting
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules
- PeopleSoft Performance Management
- PeopleSoft Self-Service (Employee and manager)
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!