|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
Our client is currently seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Business Analyst
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of PeopleSoft modification requests.
- Facilitate requirement sessions with process owners to identify and document business process flows, issues related to existing business processes and business objectives.
- Prepare and maintain functional solution documentation.
- Plan, coordinate, and test to resolve system defects and identify opportunities for improving software related processes.
- Plan, develop, execute and document testing of software solutions. Validate testing results and make recommendations for defect resolution.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional and project teams within HR and IT organizations.
- Update PeopleSoft HCM configuration tables.
- Provide functional end user production support during warranty period.
- Prepare and/or analyze business requirements to identify process improvement opportunities and solutions utilizing PeopleSoft HCM functionality.
- Assist in the training and orientation of other team members and functional end users.
- Assist in the development of training materials and support documentation as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience working with PeopleSoft Application. Possess a firm understanding of the Human Resource applications' interaction with the Absence Management, Leave Accruals, and Time and Labor modules.
- 3-5 years of experience with software development life cycles and system development methodologies.
- Strong organizational, administrative and problem solving skills; proficient with analytic and quality assurance techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have experience in writing functional specifications.
- Experience leading small teams in developing and documenting business requirements.
- Ability to work with ambiguity, work independently and as a part of a team as needed.
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 or higher, PS Query and other report tools, Microsoft Office suite.