|Location||Washington, Dist. Columbia|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2020|
The Pew Charitable Trusts uses data to make a difference.
For more than 70 years, we have focused on serving the public, invigorating civic life, conducting nonpartisan research, advancing effective public policies and practices, and achieving tangible results.
Through rigorous inquiry and knowledge sharing, we inform and engage public-spirited citizens and organizations, linking diverse interests to pursue common cause.
We are a dedicated team of researchers, communicators, advocates, subject matter experts, and professionals working on today's big challenges – and we know we are more effective and creative collectively than we are individually.
With Philadelphia as our home town and the majority of our staff located in Washington, DC, our U.S. and international staff find working at Pew personally and professionally rewarding.
Wise stewardship of resources allows Pew employees to pursue work that strategically furthers our philanthropic mission in significant and measurable ways. We collaborate with a diverse range of philanthropic partners, public and private organizations, and concerned citizens who share our interest in fact-based solutions and goal-driven investments to improve society.
Pew attracts top talent, people of integrity who are service-oriented and willing to take on challenging assignments. We provide competitive pay and benefits, a healthy work-life balance, and a respectful and inclusive workplace.
Pew employees are proud of their colleagues, proud of where they work, and proud of the institution's reputation.
- Manage the PeopleSoft financials technical team, contractors and vendors.
- Act as the technical owner of Pew's Peoplesoft financials upgrade and hosting transition project.
- Assume product ownership and become main point of contact for all aspects of PeopleSoft financials.
- Monitor progress, direction, and status, ensuring that deliverables are appropriately addressing identified requirements.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders representing key areas of Pew to establish governance plans tailored to fit Pew's business needs and culture.
- Lead relevant application development efforts in support of PeopleSoft applications. Assume primary responsibility operations and technical support of Pew's PeopleSoft implementation.
- Ensure business needs, processes and functions are meeting customer expectations and develop processes to ensure new requirements are defined, delivered and technical solutions meet customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Work with Pew's PeopleSoft hosting vendor(s) and act as the primary relationship owner and manager.
- Bachelor's degree required and relevant experience in information technology, financial system operation, and application design and support.
- Minimum of three years' management experience.
- Minimum of two years' experience managing PeopleSoft financials or successful 9.x implementations.
- Minimum of ten years' hands on experience with PeopleSoft financials 9.x and strong knowledge of most if not all modules (GL, AR, BI, TR, PC, AM, AP, CA, PO, SCMT, ES), and PeopleTools 8.55 or higher.
- Working knowledge of change management tools such as Phire
- Working knowledge of security solutions such as Appsian
- Proven ability to manage projects that include major PeopleSoft upgrades, PeopleTools upgrades, minor software upgrades, scoping and developing system enhancements, and the integration of enterprise systems
- Experience supporting enterprise systems with a preference for Oracle PeopleSoft.
The Pew Charitable Trusts is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Pew considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, ethnicity, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/yqgn653yxr7p2k7v