|Date Posted||September 4, 2019|
Experis - A Manpower Company engaged with one of the largest technology Industry. We are currently helping our client to identify a Senior PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst. Someone who like to put their career towards new/advanced technologies. Great Environment and company culture to work with!!
Title: Senior PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst
Duration: Full-time (Direct Hire).
Location: Chicago IL
- PeopleSoft technology support and guidance
- Maintain and develop a state-of-the-art system by leveraging industry best practices for development, change control, version control, migrations, testing, standards, and procedures
- Maintain a regulatory compliant and an up-to-date application by applying timely patches, fixes, upgrades, and releases Keep current regarding industry trends in order to recommend the best technologies for CPS
- Work with HR, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Learning Management, Finance, and other functional areas to gather requirements or troubleshoot problems
- Maintain core competency with multiple PeopleSoft technologies (SQR, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQL, etc)
- Create and/or update HRIT team documentation (processes, workflows, data flows, systems, etc) as required
- Learn and utilize HRIT project methodologies
- Eight years or more of PeopleSoft development experience including PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.5x
- Three years or more of PeopleSoft upgrade experience
- Experience with some of the following PeopleSoft technologies:
- PeopleSoft Security, Tax updates, Workflow, Portal,
- Patches/Fixes, PeopleTools (8.49 or higher),
- PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Tools,
- SQR/SQL, Query manager, Component Interface,
- Process Scheduler, and Integration Broker
- Experience with Taleo including TCC scripting
- Experience with the Kronos timekeeping modules and integrations
- Experience in leave business processes
- Experience with Oracle Financials to PeopleSoft HCM integrations
- Experienced with HR/Payroll integration with Finance/Position Management
- Medical Benefits (Health Insurance - Dental Vision etc.) 401K, Paid Time off, Vacation, Annual Bonus and much more!!
If interested, kindly apply to this job. We will reach out to you to discuss more in detail about this opportunity.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)