|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Senior Database Analyst applicants for immediate hire. This is an 12 - month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. You will report to work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
The Senior Database Analyst will be support the business system processes of the organization primarily driven by PeopleSoft. This includes planning, design, development, implementation, integration and testing, and monitoring phases within the system development life cycle.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Provides systems analysis & design input into technical projects to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management
- Conducts data mining activities. Generates reports using SQL, SQR report writing, Oracle BI Publisher, and Excel.
- Develops backend PeopleSoft processes utilizing App Designer and PeopleTools
- Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested for stakeholders making use of the PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) lifecycle management tool
- Manages and automates processes and the secure transmission of data (SFTP and SMB) between servers and users
- Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures
- Develops, coordinates, and implements testing plans for functional processes during system development and quality assurance
- Develops technical documentation of business system processes
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: 162083