|Location||Falls Church, VA|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2019|
REMOTE PSFT FUNCTIONAL LEAD ANALYST w/GLOBAL PAYROLL:
The ideal candidate will serve in a senior role in reviewing new business processes and solution designs to ensure that cross-functional teams fully understand the impact of decisions made during the system configuration. Will serve as subject matter expert on the use of HR systems, keep apprised of new functionality, and make enhancement recommendations. Gathers and documents business requirements, collaborate with the technical team to review specifications, and conduct fit/gap analysis and design sessions. Facilitates the resolution of system related issues. Provides oversight for HR Systems databases, ensuring data integrity and timely processing of all transactions. Responsible for process mapping and documentation of HR Systems procedures and policies. Works with Business Owners to develop communication and training plans for new or changed functionality.
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of PeopleSoft HCM; Global Payroll Modernization
- Experience with PeopleSoft in all the following areas:
- Core HCM Product using Position Management
- Global Payroll
- Job Profile Management
- Base Benefits
- Custom Payroll Interface
- Self-Service Functionality
- Person Model Knowledge
- Maps requirements to test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current functionality against identified business processes and test scenarios.
- Works closely with technical resources to map functional design to technical design.
- Evaluates configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft-delivered functionality.
- Identifies required customizations to PeopleSoft HCM to meet business requirements.
- Documents business processes and requirements.
- System and regression testing.
- Meets with users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to define and document business requirements.
- Investigates / researches Federal processing requirements, standards, and regulations.
- Translates end-user requirements into PeopleSoft-specific configurations and/or customizations.
- 4+ years PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Global Payroll experience
- 3+ years as PeopleSoft lead Analyst
- Active Secret Clearance is required
- Remote Position
- Travel 2-3 weeks per year with expenses paid
- Project funded through 2021
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.