|Date Posted||July 22, 2020|
Volt | PeopleSoft Developer | Remote, WA
Work with PeopleSoft Development team to complete the changes necessary to implement Persons of Interest Module and achieve project outcomes. These duties include the use of tools such as; AppDesigner, DataMover, STAT, and Oracle SQLDeveloper. Contractor must be proficient in AppEngine, PeopleCode, AppPackages, and SQR in a PeopleSoft 9.2 HRMS environment using PeopleTools 8.55.27.
- Analyze functional requirements and create technical designs
- PeopleSoft Development and Configuration based on defined requirements • Testing of all implementation changes and User Interface
- Have a hands-on participatory role in writing technical documentation, software development, debugging and testing
- Lead working sessions as necessary
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key decisions related to industry best practices and/or functional area
- Extensive experience (5 years minimum) working with PeopleSoft 9.2 HRMS
- Experience working with PeopleTools 8.55 or higher
- Experience with Persons of Interest features and functionality
- Experience designing and building Workflow
- Oracle / SQL Experience Desired Skills:
- Experience integrating with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience working in an environment which follows Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts and framework
- Fully remote
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.