|Date Posted||May 30, 2020|
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst - PeopleSoft
Location: Washington, DC (metro accessible)
Duration: 6-9 month contract
The Quality Assurance Analyst - PeopleSoft will report to the Program Manager for the HCM transformation effort in the Human Resources Department.
Dual data entry will need to be performed between the new system and the legacy system to keep the data in the two systems synchronized.
Please apply if you have DEMONSTRATED:
- PeopleSoft HCM + Reporting Tools Experience,
- Excel (vlookup) Data Analysis and Reporting Experience, AND
- Oracle SQL Experience
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clarify questions related to job architecture mapping before entering the data into the target systems.
- Report (and troubleshoot/investigate) any dual data entry errors or missing mapping information to the program team.
- Perform daily quality reviews and data reconciliation for dual entered and provide sign-off to the program team.
- Identify frequently occurring issues either with source data or with the dual entered data and report them to the program manager.
- Candidate must possess initiative and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail; strive for continuous improvement; aptitude for learning; and demonstrated ability to use Microsoft tools such as Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability working as part of a team in high volume, fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Outstanding customer service, proven communication (oral and written) and time management skills, along with demonstrated ability to work creatively and independently as required.
- Familiarity with, PeopleSoft HCM including Reporting Tools.
- Strong Oracle SQL skills.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)