|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
Allied Resources is looking for a Project Administrator for an exciting opportunity to work on capital projects with a forward-thinking, innovative Energy industry leader in New Jersey! This position provides an excellent compensation and benefits package!
The Wish List:
- Self-sufficient attitude.
- 5+ years as a Project Administrator/Project Controls Specialist or Cost Assistant, preferably in a Construction setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reporting and Microsoft Excel acumen required.
- Experience with Kronos and Peoplesoft preferred but not required.