|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2020|
Our client is currently seeking a Programmer Analyst (Systems Admin - Peoplesoft) in Northridge, CA.
Please send updated resumes to Alaina at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience with PeopleSoft and PeopleTools Installations/Upgrades, patching using Change Assistant.
- Expert in PeopleSoft patching and maintenance on UNIX and windows systems.
- Strong knowledge of Server virtualization, PeopleSoft debugging, PeopleSoft tuning
- Experience with 9.x applications and using latest patching methods (PUM) from Oracle.
- Experience in and thorough understanding of Peoplesoft security including User Administration, Development Tools, Integration Tools.
- Experience performing Oracle DB backups, restores and refresh/cloning
- Good understanding on Oracle RDBMS architecture
- Experience in and thorough understanding of software development processes, application architectures, software productivity enhancement alternatives, and software testing methodologies.
- Experience in quickly gathering and analyzing information in order to make timely and appropriate decisions on system issues.
- Proven ability in designing and implementing processes or systems to meet business requirements.
- Experience BAT, Shell, and PowerShell scripting
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills