|Date Posted||October 2, 2018|
Orlando Health is one of Florida’s most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare systems providing access to nearly two million Central Florida residents and has provided care for more than 4,600 international visitors annually. Our physician practices, diagnostic centers, hospitals and advanced medical treatments and procedures, along with our highly qualified team of medical specialists, have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader. We are one of Central Florida’s largest employers with more than 15,000 employees and nearly 3,000 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing a continuum of care that revolves around patients’ needs. As a leading healthcare resource, providing world-class medical care as well as training our future healthcare providers, Orlando Health will continue to foster growth and development throughout the region for generations to come. We are looking for talented individuals to be part of our team.
The Programmer/Analyst (PA) III provides application systems support essential to the operation of Orlando Health business units. Orlando Health is seeking submissions for a Programmer/Analyst (PA) III, with experience as a PeopleSoft Developer, to provide system design, development, and testing services.
Bachelor’s degree required. Associate’s degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelor’s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section). Four (4) years of directly related work experience may also substitute for the Bachelor’s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
Five (5) years of experience in the 5+ years of PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll technical development consultant experience with PeopleSoft clients. Advanced knowledge of programming languages or knowledge of best practices when configuring an application, including one year of experience in a senior technical role with level III responsibilities (advanced problem solving as the highest technical resource).
- Have an understanding of the core business practices and the customers supported by the information technology.
- Perform analysis of complex computer application systems issues and provide appropriate solutions.
Prepare detailed design specifications from which application programs will be written and/or the application will be configured.
- Design, code/configure, test, debug and document those programs and configuration changes.
- Assist in the planning, installation and testing of application systems upgrades including analysis of changes to the application and the impact on the customer.
- Support the interfaces and integration of data within the Orlando Health systems.
- Be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application systems analysis and programming activities.
- Be competent to handle responsibility for small to medium projects or project phase completion.
- Actively mentor and guide less experienced staff.
- Provide input for team member performance reviews.
- Adhere to Information Services (IS) standards for methodologies, quality assurance and security.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintain compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
- 5 + years of PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll technical development consultant experience with PeopleSoft clients.
- PeopleSoft 9.x experience.
- Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is required.
- Competence in Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, Application Engine, and Component Interface.
- Functional understanding of key processes in HR, Time and Labor, Absence Management, ESS, MSS, and North American Payroll modules is desirable.
- Experience with the following: Integration Broker, Application Security, Self Service configuration, AWE.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and fix errors in existing applications systems.
- Collaborate with the implementation team (Business Analysts, testers, developers and
- Support implementation team on current issues.
- Strong problem solving experience.