|Date Posted||November 21, 2020|
· The Production Test Associate will be working in an electronics manufacturing environment testing WatchGuard Video’s In-car and body worn camera systems and peripherals, including PCBAs.
· The associate will be using software tools, diagnostics hardware, plus visual and audible cues to test product functionality.
· This position requires an ability to operate and support multiple test stations.
· Primary responsibilities will be the testing of WatchGuard Video’s products using computers, test stations, and industry standard diagnostics equipment.
· Visually inspecting product for material defects. Understanding and attention to ESD practices are required.
· Good verbal and written communication skills required for communication with direct supervisor and various departments including our engineering and customer service teams.