|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate works at the direction of Project Manager and meets the following criteria:
- Passes required GET/CAT and SRS background checks.
- Follows SRS Safety and Security rules.
- General understanding of Supply Chain/Procurement work processes and terminology.
- Proficient in closing Requisitions/Purchase Orders for Goods and Services
- Prior experience using the PeopleSoft system is preferred, but not required.
- Maintains positive customer relations and teamwork.
- Organized and works to the agreed-upon schedule (min 20- max 40 hours/week).
- Ability to work from home and/or SRS as required.
- Reports progress as requested and participates in daily project calls.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Obtain/Maintain proficiency on company designated systems/ applications for processing work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidate must have experience in closing requisitions and purchase orders.
- Must have a general understanding of Supply Chain and Procurement activities.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess strong organizational skills and able to perform duties with little direction as well as strong interpersonal skills and work fluidly in a team environment.
- Bachelors degree with 2 years of Business/SCM-related experience or an Associates degree with 6 years of Business/SCM-related experience; or in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 10 years of Business/SCM-related experience.
- Position duration is 6 months with an option for an additional 6-month extension.
- A minimum 20 work week is required for this position.
- Work locations for this position could be an office location or telework from off-site locations.