|Location||New Orleans, LA|
|Date Posted||August 15, 2019|
Join General Dynamics IT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Personnel Modernization (PersMod) team is searching for a Senior Software Developer to join their program in New Orleans, LA.
The successful Developer will use and sharpen their working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, PeolpeSoft Application Designer, Oracle 12g Databases and SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 4+ years of hands-on PeopleSoft development experience:
- Experience with PeopleSoft Development tools version 8.54+; Application Designer, PeopleCode, and Application Engine.
- A working knowledge of the PeopleSoft HCM module.
- Experience in analysis, design and development using PeopleSoft as the solution.
- Ability to perform complex SQL queries and use database tools to examine table structures, indexes and other database objects.
- Experience working with Oracle 12g Databases and SQL.
- Secret clearance; Interim Secret minimum
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.