|Location||New Orleans, LA|
|Date Posted||August 15, 2019|
Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Navy's Personnel Modernization (PersMod) team is seeking a PeopleSoft Administrator to join their team in New Orleans, LA.
Main responsibilities for the PeopleSoft Administrator include:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and fix errors in existing applications systems
- Collaborate with the implementation team (Business Analysts, testers, developers and administrators)
- Support implementation team on current issues
- Assists, defines, and/or oversees standards, controls, procedures, and documentation.
- Provides technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of environment.
- Implements and maintains databases with respect to access methods, access time, batch processes, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
- Maintains and documents shell scripts and batch processes.
- Ensures that documentation is complete and up-to-date.
- Will assist in transition to Amazon Web Services
- BS degree - Computer Science focus is preferred; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 3+ years of PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll technical development consultant experience with higher education clients
- Experience with the following: Integration Broker, Application Security, Self Service configuration and AWE
- Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is required
- PeopleSoft 9.x experience
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Oracle RDBMS 11.2 - 12.1
- Oracle Weblogic 12
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Secret clearance
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.