|Date Posted||July 19, 2019|
Title: PeopleSoft HCM Functional Consultant (Time & Labor)
Location: Atlanta, GA.
This is a professional position involving application end user support in PeopleSoft HCM. Contractor works as part of a team of Business Analysts responsible for ensuring that service goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time parameters, budget, for the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application. Working as part of a production support team, this person provides end user support, documents, tests, and provides issue resolution within PeopleSoft, as needed.
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft HCM functional/technical consulting experience.
- In depth understanding of core business processes of PeopleSoft HCM modules is essential.
- Functional understanding of key processes in HR, Time and Labor, Absence Management, ESS, MSS, and North American Payroll modules is desirable.
- Collaborate with the support team (Business Analysts, testers, developers and administrators).
- PeopleSoft 9.2 experience.
- Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is required.
- Proficiency in developing and documenting formal application requirements using a predefined requirements document is essential.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in creating functional specifications using a predefined template.
- The successful candidate will also have developed detailed test scripts and scenarios for system, user acceptance, and regression testing using a predefined template.
- Assist Georgia State support team in functional testing, system testing and end user acceptance testing.
- Assist the Georgia State support team in resolving an user issues
- Provide knowledge transfer to the Georgia State support team staff.
- Strong problem solving experience.
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client meetings, conducting presentations and advising support team on application issues.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
- Create and maintain documentation and standards.
- Create and maintain thorough and complete documentation of all ERP PeopleSoft customizations and application releases.