|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
Our largest healthcare client is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of PeopleSoft Time and Labor Functional Analyst for a 10-month contract to permanent opportunity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role is to assist in guiding the end-users through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Payroll and Time and Labor system.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customization's.
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to the Payroll and Time and Labor team with the ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll and Human Resources.
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Payroll and Time and Labor module.
- Has worked with or implemented Time Capture Devices is a plus.
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Payroll and Time and Labor - including integration with Human Resource, Absence Management, and time collection devices.
- Knowledge of full cycle payroll and time and labor processing in PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher
- Partner with Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues and support applications.
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Human Resources, Computer Science, Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Payroll and/or Time and Labor functional analyst and/or super user. Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Payroll/Time and Labor implementation and/or upgrade.
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll/Time and Labor, v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Payroll
- and Time and Labor.
- PeopleSoft Absence Management experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll and Time and Labor processes, underlying configuration
- tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and
- determine corrective actions.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments
- in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc.).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.