|Location||Whitehouse Station, NJ|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2021|
The PeopleSoft Functional Tester has a strong knowledge in quality assurance, release management, testing and provides advanced system testing support for PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable 9.2 application, interfaces with external systems, and reporting.
- Can perform quality testing in SIT and participate in user acceptance testing. The functional tester will be able to write a test plan based upon requirements, develop test scripts, perform testing.
- Also, the applicant will create testing and performance summary reports clearly communicating to management all testing results.
- Finally, the tester will help prioritize defects to be fixed using an understanding of the business requirements and the needs of the customer.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment