|Location||Saint Paul, MN|
|Date Posted||December 3, 2019|
Genesis10 is seeking a PeopleSoft Technical Lead for a contract position with our client in St. Paul, MN.
Local client seeking one (1) full-time staff augmentation resource to perform the role of a Technical Lead for the PeopleTools 8.57 upgrade and PUM get-current project for client's PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) Statewide Systems.
Client's current Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application suite includes PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM/SEMA4), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM/FMS/SWIFT), HUB (Administrative Portal) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM/SWIFT Data Warehouse). . The HUB and FSCM applications were recently upgraded in November 2019 from Portal 9.1 and FSCM 9.1 to HUB and FSCM 9.2 and from PeopleTools 8.54 to 8.57, implementing Unified Navigation and Elastic Search; converting from a Windows environment to mostly Exalogic VM's; and upgrading Exadata to an X8 machine from X3.
The HCM and ELM applications are currently on version 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.54, with Windows application, web and batch servers. This project will focus on upgrading the HCM and ELM applications to PeopleTools 8.57 with the goal of implementing Unified Navigation, replacing existing Secure Enterprise Search (SES) with Elastic Search, and converting to the Exalogic VM infrastructure environment from the current Windows OS environment. The applications will also need to comply with WCAG 2.0 AA and Section 508 Subparts A-D Accessibility standards.
The resource will be responsible for reviewing and understanding the current technology environment and leading the state technology teams to successfully upgrade and implement the software, tools, and infrastructure for the HCM and ELM systems. The resource will work directly with client Business staff to identify appropriate settings and configurations to streamline the operational roles, responsibilities, workflows and maintenance strategies for supporting the Statewide Systems. Other duties will include conducting a full technology role review to reflect the newly implemented HUB and FSCM integration roadmap, and leading the evaluation of any impacts on security for HCM and ELM. The resource will architect and lead the deployment of the PeopleTools upgrade from version 8.54 to 8.57 for the ELM and HCM applications. The resource will also be tasked with leading the technology elements of the project in relation to PUM Image updates selected for the upgrade.
- Lead project planning and scope sessions (as necessary).
- Provide leadership and coordination across the infrastructure, operations, security, development and data warehouse teams necessary to implement the upgrade(s).
- Define and coordinate responsibilities for infrastructure, operations, security, development and data warehouse project team members.
- Attend project team, steering committee and other meetings as necessary to present information.
- Provide leadership, including the assigning of responsibilities, to both State staff and contractor staff on the technical aspects of the upgrade projects.
- Identify technical options to meet business needs.
- Provide leadership in conducting accessibility testing and working with the software vendor to address accessibility issues.
- Suggest and implement customizations when necessary to improve the accessibility and usability of the system.
- Ensure knowledge transfer and training of state staff to support the systems long-term
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 10 years combined experience working with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), and/or Interaction Hub.
- 7 years' experience with PeopleSoft upgrade projects.
- 3 years' experience architecting PeopleSoft Interaction Hub systems.
- 4 years combined experience leading IT teams (development, DBA, system administration, and/or infrastructure) on enterprise-level PeopleSoft projects.
- 3 years combined System Architect experience with planning and implementing short term (1-24 month) and long term (24+ month) strategic solutions for Oracle Exalogic Systems.
- 2 years' experience with PeopleTools 8.56 or higher
- Ability to work on-site 5 days per week, Monday-Friday.
- Experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 project(s) deployed on PeopleTools 8.57 in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).
- Experience with Oracle Exadata systems
- Experience with OS Platform migrations in a PeopleSoft environment
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level AA) and Section 508 (Subparts A-D) in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”