|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2021|
Below is the job description:
Tittle: PeopleSoft Developer
Location: 100 % Remote
Duration: 06 months (high possibility of extensions)
Project Start: ASAP
The client will not provide any financial assistance and travel/relocation expense.
- Interviews: 1 or 2 rounds - first round with Manager and 2nd with his team (technical)
- Location: 100% remote. Need someone who can start his/her day as per early EST hours as the candidate will need to start the day by 7:30 AM EST/8:00 AM EST.
- Looking for Technical Peoplesoft Developer.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Upgrade Projects. Who can do customization of the new upgrade work and can do the enhancement. Technical Documentation and design have already been done.
- Need someone with experience in Peoplesoft Finance and SCM (FSCM).
- Good to have functional experience and knowledge in PeopleSoft FSCM applications, including but not limited to GL, AP, Supplier Contracts Management, ePro, PO, sPro, Strategic Sourcing, AR, Billing and AM
- working alongside with the India based development team on daily basis.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and developing interfaces using PeopleSoft integration technologies
- Proactively contribute to technical and functional discussions to help in decision making
- Demonstrated proficiency in all phases of PeopleSoft development including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post implementation support
- Ability and willingness to take initiative and drive towards quality solutions with minimal supervision
- Design, Configure and Deliver technical processes for PeopleSoft FSCM modules.
- Assist in upgrades and leads module retrofits
- Creates appropriate project documentation and acts as SME to help Managed Services Team.
- Acts as SME for escalations, troubleshooting, and user expectation management
- Identify and resolve Application level issues and risks.
- Responsible for the Development and Implementation of assigned project(s) and be the single point of contact for assigned projects
- Strong analytical and testing skills needed and must have the ability to lead testing efforts
- Strong written and oral communication skills