|Date Posted||March 11, 2020|
Reporting to the Director of IT ERP Applications, the ERP Systems Administrator is responsible for ensuring that information systems in the ERP environment always meet technical and functional requirements. The ERP systems administrator proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the systems, including security system controls. Responsibilities include system troubleshooting, disaster recovery, problem resolution, auditing activities, and system capacity planning. Works closely with the PeopleSoft development team and the DBA team to ensure smooth system operations and sound lifecycle management. Responsible for working with other IT associates, contractors and hospital affiliates in the implementation of new systems and system enhancements as well as the determination and resolution of issues affecting PeopleSoft performance.
To qualify you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis in Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years PeopleSoft 9.2 experience. Knowledge in the implementation and upgrading of PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM applications.
- Knowledge of Windows 2016 Server operating systems.
- Experience with PeopleTools development environment and Phire change management application.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, Financial Management, and Supply Chain Management applications and integrations.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP connectivity, SMB, FTP, telnet, SMTP, ODBC and other application connectivity tools and protocols. Knowledge of Active Directory and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Experience with current SQL Server technologies.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Microsoft Project, and Visio.
- Healthcare Industry background desirable
- Strong communication skills and good working knowledge of various business related applications