|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2019|
Job Title: PeopleSoft Supply Chain Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
Contact Info: Lindsay Walsh - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] - 973-588-2554
· Leads design sessions to formulate functional requirements to analyze and evaluate existing systems for enhancement or proposed new technologies for Finance and Supply Chain business areas.
· Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade software and interfaces with other related systems.
· Analyze and evaluate proposed business procedures or problems to define and align technology needs.
· Considers a variety of approaches and selects optimal methods to meet desired results.
· Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
· Defining and conducting system tests and system validation.
· Assist in project deliverables as required.
· Schedules meeting when most convenient for user community.
· Clearly documents results of user group meeting and communicates those results to department head.
· Reviews user requests and prioritizes according to department needs and resources.
· Provide superior customer service to user group community.
· Troubleshoot and resolve business processes and interface issues and document resolutions for future reference.
· Work with other members of the technical staff to keep systems working effectively, with minimum downtime, keeping current on patches and releases.
· Viewed by business leaders as a proactive partner in finding the right solutions to business needs.
· Actively engages key stakeholders in regular dialogue about business needs, opportunities, requirements and expectations; holds stakeholders accountable for their role.
· Clear knowledge and well demonstrated experience of; PeopleSoft Item Master, Item Catalogs, Express Catalogs and impacts on purchasing and inventory.
· Component interface, item loads and automation on items updates
· GHX, Hosted catalogs, cXML and EDI transactions