|Location||Painted Post, NY|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2019|
Contract to Hire
On behalf of our Fortune 100 client, one of the world's leading innovators in materials science,
THOR Group is now recruiting for a PeopleSoft Supply Chain Analyst 12-month long consulting engagement with likely extension.
100% of work must be performed onsite at client’s facility in Painted Post, NY
…… This full-time Consulting Engagement is designated I.D. #37752 ……
SCOPE/PURPOSE OF POSITION: IT Supply Chain Analyst (PeopleSoft Analyst) will work closely with business teams to deliver quality IT solutions in supply chain ERP and commercial applications including PeopleSoft and in-house web applications. This candidate will engage the business teams to gain in-depth understanding of business processes and be able to document them both in written and in visual forms like process flows. He/she will have a strong understanding of database and web technology and willing to explore new capability to support business needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with business teams to provide technical solutions to complex business needs
• Develop a strong understanding of supply chain and commercial business processes for fiber
• Act as a business analyst (BA) for projects and gather business requirements, create business process flows, and solution design documents
• Act as a liaison and work with IT technical and business functional teams to ensure successful delivery of projects within the constraints of an allowed budget and a desired timeline.
• Develop test cases and plans with business teams, coordinate and ensure success of testing activities.
• Communicate with business and IT teams on status of projects and enhancements.
• Focus on continuous improvement and identify opportunities to deliver business benefit through technology.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject
WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years overall work experience as Business or IT Analyst.
• Demonstrated ability to lead business requirements gathering, business process analysis, data analysis efforts.
• Self-motivated and results oriented mindset with experience in project management, software and application development methodologies
• Ability to learn new technologies and grow technical skills
• Able to work in a multi-functional and globally diverse organization
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and influencing skills
• Strong knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or others).
• Knowledge and hands on experience working with large data in multiple formats such as XML, CSV, flat files and databases.
• Build SQL statements to perform data analysis.
• Project planning, requirements gathering and analysis, test plan development.
• Self-discipline and motivation.
• Collaborate with multiple teams across multiple regions.
• Process oriented and customer focused.
• Able to communicate with business teams.
• Excellent verbal and written skills for presentations/reports
• Desire to work in a team environment; strong team player
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
• 1-2 years of experience in programming higher level language(s): .Net (C#, VB), C++ or Java
• 1-2 years of experience in developing web and/or database applications
No overtime will be approved without manager consent.
Terms of Engagement
- Type: Consulting
- Engagement Duration: Estimated 12 months (likely extension)
- Compensation type: W2 hourly, Non-Exempt; Straight Time Pay for hours worked over 40 in a week
- Start work date: February 2019
- Work Location: on-site in Painted Post, NY
- Work Schedule: M-F, 40 hours/week
Apply for this exceptional Supply Chain Analyst w/PeopleSoft
Consulting Engagement today - click the Apply Button below
Thor Group Inc.
877-846-7477 / 310-727-1777
THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE RECIPIENTS. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, COPY OR RETAIN THIS MESSAGE. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL
If you do not wish to receive additional emails concerning this position, simply type “REMOVE" in the subject line of this email and return it.
Thank you for your consideration.
analyst - supply chain - peoplesoft - erp - sql - .net - c# - c++ - java - mfg – manufacturing - analyst - supply chain - peoplesoft - erp - sql - .net - c# - c++ - java - mfg – manufacturing - analyst - supply chain - peoplesoft - erp - sql - .net - c# - c++ - java - mfg – manufacturing - analyst - supply chain - peoplesoft - erp - sql - .net - c# - c++ - java - mfg - manufacturing