|Date Posted||March 19, 2020|
ECS is seeking a PeopleSoft SME to work in our Arlington, VA office.
- Support Army PeopleSoft implementation. Support development lifecycle by providing PeopleSoft expertise to guide and oversee requirements, build and test process. Manage small team of PeopleSoft SMEs, ensuring communication and integration across all elements.
- Recommend and influence best practices when it comes to business process improvement and application design.
- Analyze customizations and facilitate fit/gap analysis.
- Support project documentation development and review.
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be a consensus builder.
- Identify, document and escalate risks and issues.
- BS majoring in computer field plus 8 years relevant experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 or 9.2 technical analysis, design, configuration, implementations and ERP integration.
- Secret Clearance
- PeopleSoft HCM, Global Payroll, Portal, Time and Labor, eRecruit, ePay, Self Service, Fluid, PeopleSoft 9.2 User Experience, PeopleSoft data structures,
- PeopleSoft Talent Management experience
- Army legacy systems, Army and DoD Regulations
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.