|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
Diverse Tech Staffing is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Senior HCM Specialist for immediate hire for our client in Indianapolis, IN. This is an eight-month temp to hire opportunity. Remote candidates located in the US will be considered but preference is given to local candidates. Work with our employer, who has been one of Central Indiana's Top Workplaces since 2017.
Pay for this position is based on experience and includes eligibility for insurance including medical, dental, optical, disability, and life insurance.
- Provide Lifecycle support of PeopleSoft HCM module (Time and Labor, Core HR, Benefits, Learning Management, payroll, and Absent Management).
- Interacts with Management and Business Owners in understanding and resolving system/application related problems using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Testing of customized application changes and coordinates State Agency testing acceptance for all upgrades and customizations.
- Manage projects related to PeopleSoft HCM as required.
- Assess impacts and best practices regarding issues and enhancement requests.
- Work with technical GMIS Analyst to provide business analysis of system changes needed to conform to State requirements.
- Confirm proper configuration for the PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Guide functional team in completing upgrade and implementation steps.
- Help identify and document additional functional requirements.
- Drive issue resolution from a functional perspective.
- Provide post implementation end-user support as necessary.
Diverse Tech Staffing provides full-service staffing solutions, including direct hire, contract-to-hire, and contract employees to clients in the IT, engineering, and manufacturing industries. Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Staffing helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
Apply today for immediate confidential consideration or send resume with salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] #160018