|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
Diverse Tech Staffing is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Senior HCM Functional for immediate hire for our client in Indianapolis, IN. This is a six-month temp to hire opportunity. This position will support over 33,000 state employees for Time and Labor, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management.
Pay for this position is based on experience and includes eligibility for insurance including medical, dental, optical, disability, and life insurance.
- Provide Lifecycle support of PeopleSoft HCM module (Time and Labor, Core HR, Benefits, Learning Management, payroll).
- Interacts with Management and Business Owners in understanding and resolving system/application related problems using analytical and problem solving skills.
- Testing of customized application changes and coordinates State Agency testing acceptance for all upgrades and customizations.
- Manage projects related to PeopleSoft HCM as required.
- Assess impacts and best practices regarding issues and enhancement requests.
- Work with technical GMIS Analyst to provide business analysis of system changes needed to conform to State requirements.
Diverse Tech Staffing provides full-service staffing solutions, including direct hire, contract-to-hire, and contract employees to clients in the IT, engineering, and manufacturing industries. Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Staffing helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
Apply today for immediate confidential consideration or send resume with salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] #158508