|Date Posted||June 25, 2019|
TEKsystems is currently looking for a PeopleSoft Security Administrator to join one of reputable higher education clients located in Irving, TX. CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK W2 WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP. PLEASE NO SUBVENDOR OR C2C CANDIDATES.
The PeopleSoft Security Admin will plan, design, and configure PeopleSoft Security for HCM, FSCM, CS, and Interaction Hub.
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Security experience - planning, designing, configuring
- Experience with SJT processes and portal security processing
- Experience with Fluid security configuration
* Experience functionally and technically in PeopleSoft Security for HCM, FSCM, CS and Interaction Hub (Portal) version 9.2.
* PeopleSoft application security planning, design and configuration experience should include User Profiles & Preferences, Static & Dynamic Roles, Functional and Primary Permission Lists, Query & Department Trees, Department/Row Level/POI Security (HCM), Process Profiles, Definition Security and Mass Change.
* Knowledge of the SJT processes and impact to end users in the HCM application.
* Understanding of Portal security processing, both with Portal Registry Structures and Unified Navigation.
* Knowledge and recent hands on security configuration experience of Fluid technology related to Homepages, Tiles, Navigation Collections and Work Experience configuring and implementing Process Groups, Component Interfaces, Web Libraries, Web Services.
* Experience with PeopleSoft reporting tools including BI Publisher, Query and nVision.
* Familiarity with People Tools 8.56+ toolset including Application Engine, Application Messaging, Component Interface, Integration Broker and People Code.
* Experience designing and implementing a PeopleSoft application security model in a large organizations environment.
* Working knowledge of all aspects of the security audit process.
* Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment.
* Complete user security requests by assigning users to predefined roles.
* Troubleshoot security issues that arise and support user questions.
* Responsible for managing user requests and help desk tickets on a daily basis.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.