|Date Posted||November 23, 2019|
The position's primary focus will be PeopleSoft security operations and development. This position will also assist in the completion of PeopleSoft Security project tasks as assigned by management.
The candidate should demonstrate:
* Knowledge or experience with application security/access management within the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions , Human Capital Management - (peoplesoft nine 2), and Financials modules - nine 1 . This likely includes experience collaborating with others to identify access requirements, ensure appropriate account provisioning and de-provisioning, design/implement/test application security, and perform access auditing
* Peoplesoft specific - this person MUST have the Peoplesoft background to hit the ground running. They do not have time to train someone.
* They will not going to the cloud in this 6 month time period.
* Basic knowledge of SQL and other technologies (e.g., Office/Excel) required for proper design, implementation and auditing of application security. Basic query in the database and find what you need so you can do it faster. "Role is, permission list is", familiarly in People soft security,
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with quality products
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.