|Date Posted||April 9, 2019|
Looking for a candidate who understands development & administration within PeopleSoft, and will also be leading a team of 2-3 student researchers/interns. They will help further roll out and implement the PeopleSoft tools and applications, while also being heavily involved in securing all entry points and developing best practices going forward.
1. 5+ years' experience with PeopleSoft development/administration (security development, designing, testing, maintenance, etc.)
2. Experience maintaining PeopleSoft security across multiple instances
3. Experience/understanding of Peoplesoft tools and functions (SQRs, Application Engine, etc.)
* Participate in analysis and design of securing all entry points for PeopleSoft system. Assist in resolving PeopleSoft security related production issues.
* Configure/develop security objects that adhere to PeopleSoft development, standards and best practices, and the ability to document the security changes so that they may be interpreted, maintained and enhanced.
* Ability to understand SQRs, Application Engine and other PeopleSoft tools and functions.
* Responsible for compliance with University policies and procedures related to the overall People Soft Security environment including PS Access change management controls and related documentation.
* Responsible for analyzing, modifying, testing, debugging, implementing, demonstrating SDLC experience, supporting systems related to access provisioning and federated authentication.
* Maintain PeopleSoft security across multiple instances
* Support Integrated PeopleSoft security across application zones
* Thinking strategically, suggesting process improvements and help in creating standardizations
* Identifying, troubleshooting, testing, and resolving PeopleSoft security related issues
* Assist in the development of IAM strategies that aligns with our customer's objectives
* Developing and sending communications to end users
* Providing a point of contact for end users experiencing problems
* Remain knowledgeable of trends and advancements in information systems and information technology in order to assess the feasibility of implementing new services, systems, and technologies
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.