|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
Peoplesoft SCM Functional Consultant Assignment
Contract assignment, NYC, local candidates, please
PLEASE CALL RITA 914-461-1670 OR EMAIL [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Leads design sessions to formulate functional requirements to analyze and evaluate existing systems for enhancement or proposed new technologies for Finance and Supply Chain business areas.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade software and interfaces with other related systems.
- Analyze and evaluate proposed business procedures or problems to define and align technology needs. Considers a variety of approaches and selects optimal methods to meet desired results.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Defining and conducting system tests and system validation.
- Assist in project deliverables as required.
- Schedules meetings when most convenient for the user community.
- Clearly documents results of user group meetings and communicates those results to the department head.
- Reviews user requests and prioritizes according to department needs and resources.
- Provide superior customer service to the user group community.
- Troubleshoot and resolve business processes and interface issues and document resolutions for future reference.
- Work with other members of the technical staff to keep systems working effectively, with minimum downtime, keeping current on patches and releases.
- Viewed by business leaders as a proactive partner in finding the right solutions to business needs.
- Actively engages key stakeholders in regular dialogue about business needs, opportunities, requirements, and expectations; holds stakeholders accountable for their role.
- Clear knowledge and well-demonstrated experience of:
- PeopleSoft Item Master, Item Catalogs, Express Catalogs and impacts on purchasing and inventory.
- Component interface, item loads and automation on items updates
- GHX, Hosted catalogs, cXML, and EDI transactions
The minimum professional and educational background required:
- 7 to 10 years of PeopleSoft Supply Chain and Finance modules functional and technical work experience preferably in the Healthcare domain.
- Thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft Procurement, eProcurement, PO, Inventory, mobile Inventory, Strategic Sourcing, eSupplier modules functional areas. Able to guide functional/business analysts and developers to provide accurate IT solutions to Supply Chain business.