|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2019|
PeopleSoft – SCM Functional Analyst (Inventory, Item Master, Item Catalog)
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ months contract
Interview process: Phone, WebEx, or in-person
Req. # 19-01415
Contact: Brian Anderson
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Leads design sessions to formulate functional requirements to analyze and evaluate existing systems for enhancement or proposed new technologies for Finance and Supply Chain business areas. Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade software and interfaces with other related systems.
- Analyze and evaluate proposed business procedures or problems to define and align technology needs. Considers a variety of approaches and selects optimal methods to meet desired results. Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. Defining and conducting system tests and system validation. Assist in project deliverables as required. Schedules meeting when most convenient for user community. Clearly documents results of user group meeting and communicates those results to department head. Reviews user requests and prioritizes according to department needs and resources.
- Provide superior customer service to user group community. Troubleshoot and resolve business processes and interface issues and document resolutions for future reference. Work with other members of the technical staff to keep systems working effectively, with minimum downtime, keeping current on patches and releases.
- Viewed by business leaders as a proactive partner in finding the right solutions to business needs. Actively engages key stakeholders in regular dialogue about business needs, opportunities, requirements and expectations; holds stakeholders accountable for their role.
- Clear knowledge and well demonstrated experience of PeopleSoft Item Master, Item Catalogs, Express Catalogs and impacts on purchasing and inventory.
- Component interface, item loads and automation on items updates GHX, Hosted catalogs, cXML and EDI transactions