|Location||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
Our direct client is seeking a Lead PeopleSoft QA Tester to work in their Baton Rouge, LA location. This is a 6+ month contract with possible extensions.
The ideal candidate must have solid hands-on experience as a QA lead coordinating testing efforts of PeopleSoft applications in the Healthcare industry. If the consultant does not have solid/recent Healthcare expertise will not be considered.
C2C or W2 – The client does not provide us with a rate so please provide us with your desired rate
The client will hire over phone interview however the candidate must be able to relocate at their own expense to Baton Rouge, LA and work onsite 5 days a week. NO REMOTE/NO TELECOMMUTE.
If you are available/interested please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] an updated word copy of your resume with contact information, current location, visa status along with desired rate.
Title: IT Other - CW QA Engineer - Contract
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Contract
Location: Baton Rouge, LA, United States
- Assumes full responsibility for coordinating the entire testing effort for the PeopleSoft project, including planning, designing, implementing, and executing of all testing activities. Provides team leadership and supervises testing resources.
- Makes recommendation to management about readiness of project for deployment, including risk analysis.
- Maintains the integrity, security, availability, reliability, and performance of technical architecture for testing.
- Provides the highest level of technical support and timely assistance to clients. Responsible for ensuring continuous improvement in QA processes.
- Accountable for complying with all laws and regulations associated with duties and responsibilities.
To do this job effectively the incumbent has to be in contact with:
- Make presentations to management
- Frequent contact with personnel in other departments
- Assists Internal Audit with the testing of key internal controls within application systems