|Date Posted||September 27, 2018|
Our client, a healthcare company, is looking to hire a PeopleSoft Purchasing Analyst for their headquarters location in the western suburbs of Chicago. This position will work heavily in PeopleSoft and help the organization continue their pattern of growth.
PeopleSoft Purchasing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare purchase orders and manage day-to-day purchasing functions
- Upload documents, purchase order approvals, and follow up with Accounting as necessary
- Ensure projects are executed on time and aligned with internal stakeholders
PeopleSoft Purchasing Analyst Requirements:
- Highly proficient in PeopleSoft
- Four year college degree preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement with longevity and progression
If you are interested in the PeopleSoft Purchasing Analyst position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: purchasing , procurement , supply chain , buyer , PeopleSoft
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.